About the job Marketing Manager
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Lead all the Marketing function, including Branding, Growth and Community, to build an effective team, including designer and content creator, establish the metrics for success, monitor and ensure the marketing performance
- Create marketing strategy to drive the brand and business growth, strengthen the branding e-presence in the market.
- Formulate and implement all digital marketing and social media campaigns including Display, Email marketing and Social, SEO to achieve user engagement, website traffic.
- Plan and deploy 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signal and to propose new digital innovation as relevant to improve user satisfaction & retention.
- Analyze growth opportunities from new and existing users pipelines
- Collaborate with the sales and operation team to scale up sales activities to enhance LTV.
- Oversee marketing budget, and propose best media mix or tactics to drive best effectiveness and ROI
Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar.
Experience in E-commerce or Edtech industry will be advantageous.
At least three years' experience as a marketing manager.
Understand E-commerce trend and they dynamic of content to drive engagement
Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
Data driven - Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong time management and organizational abilities.