About the job Tax Accountant
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
- Main in-charge for preparation of tax reports including monthly (VAT, CIT, FCT), invoice usage report;
- Gather invoices and receipts to monitor and prepare tax reports
- Timely update new tax policies and regulations and assess how the Group’s business is impacted.
- Collaborate with HR department in relation to preparation of PIT declaration;
- Be responsible for e-tax payments;
- Be responsible for tax data/document retention.
- Be contact point with local tax authorities for tax payment reconciliation and in some routine/simple tax issues;
- Co-operation with team members on yearly Tax finalization (PIT, CIT, …) and Tax projects where required;
- Be contact point for all supporting need related to tax invoice;
- Responsible for GL journal related to taxes allocation, internal transfer at month end closing;
- Highlight the tax risks to Management and propose solution to mitigate the tax risks
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- BA degree in accounting is preferred;
- Minimum 2-4-year-tax experience
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns;
- Experience in developing an accounting system and using SAP B1 is a plus
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, good logic and commercial mindset; good project management skill and influence skills.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision