About the job Backend Developer (PHP, Laravel, NodeJS)
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are looking for
great Back-End Developers, who are experienced and skilled in PHP and NodeJS to
help Topica build Online Education Products for the future.
The purpose of the role is to develop back-end features using RESTful API, Microservice, AWS stacks technologies.
Furthermore, you will participate in the development of internal tools to support Product Users and investigate technical issues.
You will elp design and implement features that support our Customers and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using, NodeJS,
The Backend Developers at Topica prides themselves by being able to write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable codes, used to build common libraries.
What will you do?
- Develop Back-End Solutions for Product using PHP or NodeJS
- Work closely with the Product Team to understand the features and tasks needed.
- Work with the Test Team and DevOps to ensure the internal process is followed
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all platforms and external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from colleagues and adjust content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
What do you need to bring?
- Professional experience of minimum 2 years with PHP Laravel, or NodeJS,
- Knowledge in RESTful API frameworks
- Knowledge in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, Postgres, etc.) having non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.);
- Knowledge in CI / CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Great teamworking skills
- Experience from other coding languages (i.e., Python, ReactJS) is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Previous experience from working and designing microservice systems with high performance and scalability.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “Back-End Developer” in email subject