About the job Senior Video Editor
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being a Video editor, you will collaborate with different teams of Growth Department to enrich our channels and platform with high quality, highly engaging and creative videos.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Brand team and agency to sharpen our brand visual guidelines.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team, Brand team to produce communication material for campaigns (both brand and performance campaign) mostly for online channels (social media post, online ads, etc)
- Collaborate with content team to produce course material (course video introduction) when being required
What do you need to bring?
- Have 1-2 years of experience in video editing
- Have good communication skills, in both English and Vietnamese
- Have a good sense of aesthetic and always look for new ideas to implement
- Bring energetic attitude to work and have a strong teamwork spirit.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.