About the job Content Writer
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being a content writer, you will collaborate with different teams of Growth Department to enrich our channels and platform with high quality, highly engaging content
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Brand team and agency to sharpen our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team, Brand team to produce communication material for campaigns (both brand and performance campaign)
- Collaborate with content team to produce course description on our platform
- Produce Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) to produce content for Topica blogs and corporate website.
What do you need to bring?
- Have 1-2 years of experience in content writing, preferably in education industry.
- Have good communication skills, in both English and Vietnamese, and good sense of aesthetic
- Able to research using multiple resources to write articles
- Have experience in writing PR articles is a plus
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.