About the job Part-Time / Full-Time Nanny Jobs
Families on Care.com are attempt to working with responsible and friendly people who love dealing with kids. If you're trying to find extra earnings or job that fits into your occupied schedule, join Care.com today.
Duties might consist of, but are not restrained to:
- Integrating and executing age-appropriate activities
- Light housekeeping
- Transporting youngsters to and from daycare, after school activities, house, etc
- Support with virtual education/ homework
- Running errands
- Meal prep work
- Bathing and diaper changing
- Help with bedtime and early morning routines
- Taking COVID precautions and applying social distancing when necessary
- Search for & apply to multiple jobs
- Establish your own rate
- Dertermine your own schedule: single day, part-time, permanent, etc
- Easy access information & resources with useful suggestions for caregivers (e.g. Specifically how to interview, talk terms pay, and many more).
- Develop durable links, both expertly and also personally.
A brand-new work is sent on Care.com every 13 secs. Register today and begin looking for nanny work near you!
- Be at minimum 18 years old.
- Have a verifiable telephone number.
- Ability to pass a regular experience evaluation.
- Have a legitimate Social Security Number.
- Be pleasant, authentic and dedicated.
Care.com aids connect caregivers with families searching for top quality care for their loved ones. As the world's largest online destination for locating caregiver jobs, Care.com gives easy access to hundreds of work throughout more than 20 countries. Sign up today to get work in childcare, elderly care, housekeeping, pet care, tutoring, unique needs care and even more!