About the job Childcare Provider / Babysitter
Are you seeking to make extra revenue with jobs that suits your busy timetable? Do you love dealing with children? Become a babysitter on Care.com to get work that fit your life!
Responsibilities might consist of, but are not restricted to:
- Coordinating and performing age-appropriate routines
- Transporting youngsters to and from day care, after school activities, house, etc
- Support with online learning/ homework
- Meal prep work
- Showering and baby diaper changing
- Assistance with bed time and morning routines
- Getting COVID safety measures and executing social distancing when necessary
- Look up & apply to several jobs
- Establish your own rate.
- Select your own schedule: one-time, part-time, permanent, etc
- Have access to articles & useful resources with profitable pointers for caregivers (e.g. Exactly how to interview, talk terms pay, and a lot more).
- Build long-lasting connections, both as a professional and personally.
A new job is published on Care.com every 13 secs. Join today and begin looking for babysitting jobs near you!
- Be at minimum 18 years of age.
- Have a valid telephone number.
- Capability to pass a regular background evaluation.
- Have a legitimate Social Security Number.
- Be pleasant, truthful and hardworking.
Care.com assists connect caregivers with families seeking high-quality care for their loved ones. As the world's biggest online place for discovering caregiver jobs, Care.com offers accessibility to hundreds of work across more than 20 countries. Register today to find jobs in childcare, senior care, housekeeping, pet care, tutoring, special needs care and much more!