About the job Mobility Business Analyst
This role is open to candidates with at least three (3) years’ experience in IT Business Analysis and/or Applications/Systems Development, preferably with a logistics, transportation or mobility background.
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Mobility Business Analysts to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Mobility Business Analyst is a member of the Mobility Service Planning team that develops sustainable future mobility business projects, maintains current projects and establishes relationships with potential clients and project partners in the field of mobility.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in information systems and business analysis. This is a business analyst role that focuses on service delivery and project management utilizing connected and app services.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Understand consumer needs and business issues to architect a workable solution by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams with a compelling value proposition.
- Lead multiple process improvement projects with direct contact with senior executives in the organization.
- Champion new ideas and make smart risks.
- Generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Utilize data analytics, real-time information, online tools, etc., in the development of projects and policies.
- Elicits, organizes, translates and manages business requirements
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project manager to prioritize deliverables and to negotiate product functionalities.
- Creates the detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translates it to Functional Specifications
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and by interpreting extracted data
- Participates in Integration Testing and UATs & Functionality Tests
- Evaluates project requirements and progress
- Coordinates with service and app delivery suppliers/vendors and internal IT department.
- Familiar with software, hardware and networking requirments.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or systems engineering, with extensive background on system or business analysis and project management.
- You have the ability to take the right call, both for the company and the customer.
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up product and process knowledge quickly.
- You have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Updated knowledge on application and system software.
- Experience in business analysis and project management is required.
- Project management experience - should include contracting; managing scope, schedule, budget; and managing risks and changes.
- Background in business flow charting, change management, programming testing methodologies, software development cycle, work breakdown structure.
- Innovative – out of the box thinking.
- Problem identification, analysis and solving.
- High analytical skills.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse range of public agencies, private consultants and community groups.
- Great at documentation.
- Fast learner and can easily pick up new technologies.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.
- Experience with government policy, coordination is an advantage.