Job Openings Internal Auditor
About the job Internal AuditorJob Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, performing and execution of compliance, financial, operational and special audits.
- Perform Risk-Based Audit and implement Audit RatingSystem (ARS) on assigned audit project
- Examine and evaluate internal controls, company policies and procedures, and industry best practices in any given assignment.
- Contributes to the preparation of the audit program.
- Prepares reports and communicates audit findings and recommendations to Internal Audit Manager, process owners and senior/top management.
- Review audit working papers to ensure clarity, organized documentation and compliance with SOPs.
- File Management (AWP compilation/ safekeeping).
- Monitor actual implementation of audit recommendation/s.
- Graduate of BS Accuntancy and is a Certified Public Accountant;
- CIA and CISA are advantages.
- At least 3 years working experience as senior internal auditor in a medium-big size company or senior external auditor in an audit firm;
- Experience with Manufacturing Company is an advantage;
- IT Audit (SAP) experience is an advantage;
- Fundamental Audit, ability to develop and execute appropriate audit approach and audit sampling;
- IT audit and knowledge in SAP (advantage);
- Able to conduct risk based audit, risk management audit;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Can work under pressure and handle multiple audit assignments;
- Must be objective, analytical, systematic and hardworking;
- Willing to work in Santa Rosa, Laguna and render overtime;