About the job Systems Analyst
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our Information Systems Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The Systems Analyst is a member of the New Systems Team that is responsible for providing quality systems and IT solutions to the company and its affiliates. The role highly utilizes project management concepts in the daily tasks and is the start of the development track for a Project Manager role.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in systems and business analysis, project coordination, and Microsoft 365.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Plan and oversee team/assignment to ensure tasks are completed on time, within budget, scope and on schedule.
- Supervise the team/assignment and delegate the tasks and ensure timely delivery.
- Contribute to solve any issues that arise within the project phase.
- Evaluate team/assignment performance and communicate to stakeholders/users.
- Determine requirements, problem areas, improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to stakeholders/users.
- Ensure timely tasks closure.
Our perfect match:
- You have a degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology or Industrial Engineering with specialization in Information Technology.
- You are can establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You are capable of obtaining information and identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; committing to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints and organizational values.
- You effectively manage your time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Business knowledge in demand & supply, Marketing operations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Background in programming, data modelling/analysis is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications (Teams, Sharepoint, Office, Forms, Outlook, Presentations)
- Business Analysis and Systems Development
- Knowledge of Programming Languages (.Net, C#, SQL)