About the job Mobility Service Planner
Position is open to applicants with at least two (2) years of experience.
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Mobility Service Planners to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Mobility Service Planner is a member of the Mobility Service Planning team who owns future mobility solutions projects and end-to-end operations. A Mobility Service Planner works closely with the Sales & Marketing and Technical teams in responding with the ever changing mobility market needs. You will collaborate with different external customers and internal teams on a regular basis planning for new service and new platform business (vehicle rentals & leasing). You will also develop different initiatives and operations for potential applications in the field of mobility.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management and an in-house product champion.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and expand new mobility service offerings focusing on vehicle rentals and leasing.
- Conceptualization, management and monitoring of mobility solutions projects.
- Understand consumer needs and business issues to architect a workable solution by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams with a compelling value proposition.
- Gather and organize information for research studies, surveys, feasibility and other analyses for project planning and design.
- Champion new ideas and make smart risks.
- Generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Utilize data analytics, real-time information, online tools, etc., in the development of projects and policies.
- Build productive and strategic collaborative and customer relationships.
- Develop guidelines and standards for projects.
- Coordinate with government units (LTFRB, DOTr, DPWH)
Our perfect match:
You have a bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship, commerce, business development, industrial & operations engineering, or equivalent fields with a strong focus on vehicle rentals and/or leasing.
You are familiar with and up to date on public policy, logistics and mobility trends and exhibit working knowledge of emerging transportation and mobility trends such as the use of transportation network companies, automated vehicles, app-based access, micro transit, and electric transport.
- You have the ability to take the right call, both for the company and the customer.
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up product and process knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Problem identification, analysis and solving - should be able to think out of the box.
- Proven research, writing, oral, and graphic presentation skills.
- High analytical skills.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse range of public agencies, private consultants and community groups.
- Preferred experience in vehicle rental and/or leasing business.
- Project management experience - should include contracting; managing scope, schedule, budget; and managing risks and changes.
- Great at documentation.
- Fast learner and can easily pick up new technologies.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.
- Experience with government policy, coordination is an advantage.