Job Openings Mobility Fleet Sales Officer
About the job Mobility Fleet Sales Officer
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Mobility Fleet Officer to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
A Mobility Fleet Officer is a member of the Direct Fleet Sales team that manages corporate accounts and fleet sales. You are assigned to coordinate with different external customers and internal teams on a regular basis monitoring requisitions and updating fleet sales plans to ensure annual sales target is achieved. You will also be assigned to negotiate with customers and coordinate with business partners, closing deals and finalizing sales for fleet and mobility solutions.
In this role, you are expected to represent the company to both internal and external customers and business partners and be an in-house product champion.
This role is a fixed salary, non-commissioned sales position.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Build productive and strategic collaborative and customer relationships.
- Monitor availability of fleet and mobility products from any of the following areas: NCR, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao dealerships.
- Maintain relationships with dealers and clients within assigned area/s and give best service and support to achieve targets.
- Coordinate with external customers and internal teams regarding fleet requisitions.
- Facilitate and review biddings of business partners.
- Provide product and sales knowledge to external customers and business partners.
- Coordinate after sales services with external customers and business partners.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent fields with a strong focus on business development and strategies.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience related to fleet management, fleet sales and/or fleet servicing.
- You are updated and interested with the market shares and trends.
- You are customer-oriented with strong sales inclination.
- You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities.
- You have the ability to take the right call, both for the company and the customer.
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up customer needs and provide product knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledgeable in Programming Applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- High analytical skills.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.