About the job Product Planner
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Product Planner to join our Marketing Division team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
A Product Planner is a member of the Product Planning, Pricing and Research Section that oversees the research activities and forecasting of market and product trends. You will be tasked to conceptualize and execute activities to know competitor movement, product pricing and specification research, and regulation monitoring. You will also be assigned to conceptualize the introduction and pricing of our models.
In this role, you are expected to be familiar and updated with customer needs and also be knowledgeable in automobile and mobility trends and developments. As a Product Planner, you will coordinate and present market analysis, product pricing, research activities and market evaluation to top management, global affiliates and stake holders.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Know automobile and mobility demand trends by conducting market research, surveys, dealer and customer interviews, field work and data analysis.
- Monitoring of competitor product movement, product development and specifications.
- Conceptualize product introduction and pricing.
- Coordinate and report research, market evaluation, proposals and market analysis to management, affiliate and stake holders.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, marketing or equivalent fields with a strong focus on research and planning.
- Highly interested with automobiles and mobility.
- You have working experience related to the automotive industry and/or research and planning.
- You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities.
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the market and customers; you can pick up customer needs, market trends and provide product knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- High analytical skills.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.