About the job Business Solutions Analyst
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst to join our Dealer Management Systems Department based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Business Solutions Analyst is a member of the Business Solutions Team that is responsible for handling projects related to Unified Customer Platforms (UCP) and Customer Experience Management (CXM).
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management, systems analysis and design, systems documentation, M365 (Excel, Sharepoint, customer experience (CX) platforms and preferably, SAP.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualization and documentation of projects.
- Coordination with vendors, dealers, process owners and other departments.
Implement systems enhancements identified through requests from process owners, healthcheck analysis, technology research or any new means that may arise.
Analyzing the requirement which may cover, but not limited to, processes, business rules, data requirements, etc.
Designing the system based on the identified requirements.
Review vendor documentations necessary to commence development or respond to vendor clarifications
Identify and prepare data migration requirements.
Prepare go live bulletins and provide support.
Evaluate project to identify next actions.
- Conduct competency training for system and data management.
Our perfect match:
- You have backround in project management.
- You are knowledgable with systems analysis, design and documentation (i.e. flowcharts, data mapping screensets)
- You have experience in database management.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Accountancy or equivalent.
- You are capable of accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can generate innovative solutions in work situations and try different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- You are an actively participating member of a team, moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint knowledge.
- Microsoft 365 system and Microsoft Sharepoint knowledge.
- Any Customer Experience (CX) system (e.g. E-Commerce, Mobile App, Social Media Listening, Marketing Automation)
- Preferred experience with SAP.