About the job Sales Planning Specialist
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Sales Planning Specialist to join our Sales Planning and Administration Department based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Sales Planning Specialist is a member of the Sales Planning Team that is responsible on providing over-all Demand and Supply Monitoring and Management of Toyota.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in the “Rundown” management of Toyota or Sales Forecast Plan for a certain period of time and ensure business continuity by providing Short to Mid Term Market Sales and Market Share Forecast.
Your role and responsibilities:
· Key person in Sales Planning and Vehicle Ordering
· Responsible in forecasting, monitoring of status and market shares of handled Toyota model
· Coordination with internal departments in TMP and Toyota Regional Office on vehicle supply
· Analyze handled Toyota model including its competitors
Our perfect match:
You have a bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or Business Management
You are updated and interested with the market shares and trends.
You are customer-oriented with strong sales inclination.
You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities.
You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
· Has background in Supply Chain Management and Planning
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
· Highly organized, detail oriented.
· High analytical skills.
· Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
· Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.