Job Openings Connected Solutions Associate
About the job Connected Solutions Associate
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Connected Solutions Associate to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
A Connected Solutions Associate is a member of the Total Solutions Development team that creates solution products for fleet and retail customers in support of the mobility direction of the company. You will be tasked to develop solution applications and own existing projects to further improve and expand their features. You will conduct research to understand customer needs, information, vehicle and mobility technological advancements, product pricing and market trends to provide and develop solutions that ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
In this role, you are expected to be familiar and updated with customer needs and the latest information, vehicle and mobility technology. As a Connected Solutions Associate you take product ideas from vision to reality using connected technology.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Conduct research to understand customer needs and solution product ideas.
- Architect solution products and lead the development of the connected solutions application/s.
- Expand and improve the features of products and services by planning and collaborating with suppliers, internal teams and business partners.
- Provide product knowledge to internal teams and business partners.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer engineering or equivalent fields with a strong focus on product development.
- You have at least two years of working experience related to application development and/or software development.
- You have experience working on B2C, B2B connected services, project development and project management.
- You are updated and interested in vehicle and mobility technology, customer services and market trends.
- You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities. .
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up customer needs and provide product knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledgeable in Programming Applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- High analytical skills.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.