Job Openings Fleet Solutions Development Associate
About the job Fleet Solutions Development Associate
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Fleet Solutions Development Associate to join our New Mobility Business team based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
A Fleet Solutions Development Associate is a member of the Fleet Mobility Solutions team that creates business strategies for fleet and retail customers in support of the mobility direction of the company. You will be tasked to conceptualize and execute business plans for the fleet mobility solution services of the company. You will also be assigned to connect with business partners and potential clients to endorse and share fleet solutions information to close business deals having them purchase our mobility products and/or services.
In this role, you are expected to be familiar and updated with customer needs and also be knowledgeable with the fleet mobility products and services. As a Fleet Solutions Development Associate, you will create strategies to bridge the product and services information to our business partners and potential clients.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Create strategies and business plans to ensure profitability and market presence of the mobility products and services.
- Connect with business partners and potential clients to pitch our fleet mobility products and services specific to their needs.
- Provide product and service knowledge to internal teams, business partners and potential clients.
- Develop product and/or services package specific to the needs and requests of the customer.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent fields with a strong focus on business development and strategies.
- You have working experience related to fleet management, fleet sales and/or fleet servicing.
- You have experience working on B2C, B2B connected services, project development and project management.
- You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities. .
- You have the ability to say “No” to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You have a good understanding of the people; you can pick up customer needs and provide product knowledge quickly.
- You are have the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledgeable in Programming Applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- High analytical skills.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.