About the job Customer Satisfaction Planning Staff
The Customer Satisfaction Planning Staff is a member of the Customer Satisfaction Planning Team that is responsible for working alongside Dealers & their Customer Relations Managers to provide the Best Experience at every touch point and expand customer reach.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in Customer Satisfaction and Experience Activity Implementation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support and guidance in the dealer customer relations operations
- Establish TMP standards, policy, and guidelines for the dealer customer relations
- Analyze customer data and enhance processes in relation to dealer / digital systems
- Oversee dealer customer relations training program in terms of logistics, coordination with trainors, monitoring of attendees’ performance, identification of improvements/updates to ensure the relevance and quality of the program
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze dealer customer care & customer satisfaction performance and give recommendations for improvement
- Review, study, develop, implement, monitor and improve dealers' customer experience programs
- Conduct periodic audit and dealer visits
- In-charge of administration & support in the Customer Relations Department
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in any business course.
- You can effectively meet customer needs, build productive customer relationships, and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- You are can establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You can develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- You are capable of setting up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an organization or ongoing activities within it.
- You are proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- You are capable of monitoring the results of delegations, assignments or projects, considering the skills, knowledge and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Microsoft Power Platforms (Power B.I.)
- Familiarity with SAP
- Data Analysis
- Policy standardization
- Process Improvement