About the job Finance Application Support Specialist
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Finance Application Support Specialist to join our Dealer Management Systems Department based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Application Support Specialist is a member of the System Governance Application Support Team that is responsible for providing support to new and enhancing existing projects related to the Dealer Management System (DMS) or integrations to Distributor Systems.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management, systems documentation, database management, M365 (Excel, Sharepoint) and any ERP and CRM system, preferably, SAP.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualization and documentation of automation projects in the accounting workstream
- Analyzing the requirement which may cover, but not limited to, accounting processes, business forms, journal entries and books of account
- Coordination with system vendors, dealer Finance & Accounting Departments, Finance & Accounting business process owners and other related departments.
- Implement systems enhancements identified through requests from process owners, healthcheck analysis, technology research or any new means that may arise.
- Designing the system based on the identified requirements especially those mandated by the BIR or other regulatory bodies
- Review vendor documentations necessary to commence development or respond to vendor clarifications especially on the appropriate debits and credits
- Identify and prepare data migration requirements like opening balance, carry forward balance and chart of accounts
- Prepare go live bulletins and provide support to Finance & Accounting team members of the dealers
- Evaluate project to identify next actions.
- Conduct competency training for system and data management.
Our perfect match:
- You have background in the actual accounting processes
- You have background in project management
- You are knowledgable with accounting systems analysis, design and documentation (i.e. flowcharts, data mapping, screensets)
- You have experience in database management like working with accounting data, journal entries and balances
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Management Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- You are capable of accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can generate innovative solutions in work situations and try different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- You are an actively participating member of a team, moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint knowledge.
- Any ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, NetSuite) but preferably SAP