About the job Maintenance Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Join our Minneapolis-based food manufacturing team as a Maintenance Manager. Oversee all reliability, maintenance activities, utility operations, and the execution of the capital plan.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Operations or relevant technical degree/certification.
- 5+ years of leadership in industrial operations, maintenance or utilities.
- Understanding of PLC and logic controls for high-speed equipment.
- Food Manufacturing background.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Experience in mechanical equipment troubleshooting; electrical troubleshooting is a plus.
- Strong communication, time management, and project scheduling skills.
- Oversee plant maintenance to reduce downtime and enhance efficiency.
- Direct capital engineering projects and liaise with vendors.
- Lead, develop, and measure the maintenance team's performance.
- Handle maintenance department metrics and align with business strategies.
- Manage annual capital and operating budgets; execute the capital plan.
- Ensure work quality by assessing work performed by employees and contractors.
- Promote company culture, values, and adhere to safety and quality practices.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and other duties as assigned.