Job Openings PHP Developer
About the job PHP Developer
We are seeking inspired professionals to join a highly skilled team who designs, develops, deploys, customizes and supports technologies for Enterprise Solutions. The PHP Developer will be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies to develop a solid background in the field of applications development. And more specifically will:
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application-based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques
- Develop and maintain code and application libraries, instructions and technical documentation
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals and time estimates for development tasks
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Mentor junior profiles in own area of expertise
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Solid experience working with PHP (knowledge of Symphony and/or Laravel frameworks will be further appreciated); RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and using/creating REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and discipline in software engineering processes (Agile)
- Experience with Source Control (GIT etc.) and Build Tools
- Methodical and quality & results-oriented
We are building a superstar talent-team, in a thrilling and intellectually challenging environment, through which you will excel exponentially. On top of this we offer:
- An attractive salary package.
- Access to the best productivity and training tools.
- Continuous personal growth and limitless career development.
- Potential stock option plan.
- We invite you to be part of a game changing team that is obsessed with creating products our customers love!