About the job UI-UX Designer
We are seeking motivated and creative professionals who are inspired to creating easy-to-use digital products that people love. As a UI/UX Designer at Triparound, you will be responsible for a wide range of design activities, with strong emphasis on improving the usability of our products. And more specifically:
Empathize & Define:
- Collaborate with Sales & Software Engineering team to understand business requirements
- Understand product strategic goals, user needs and technical constraints
- Explore possible user problems and needs
Ideate & Prototype
- Work on ideating easy and smooth flows of activities, as solutions to complex design challenges
- Generate ideas of web design through site maps, storyboard or process flows
- Define model of interactions
- Produce, present and review pixel perfect designs, aligned with the company’s visual identity
- Design mockups of the website and interfaces
- Create components for the needs of creation and maintenance of a solid design system to support our product
Deliver for Development
- Create deliverables that clearly explain the design intent to the development team
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the desired behavior of features or components and enable developers to proceed with implementation
Skill & Qualification Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer on a product
- Proven track record of UI and UX design projects
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Familiar with modern design trends
- Working experience and advanced knowledge of standard design tools (experience with Adobe XD and/or Sketch & InVision will be considered a plus
- Basic understanding of CSS, HTML5 and its best practices
- Experience working within design and development teams in an agile environment
- We are building a superstar talent-team, in a thrilling and intellectually challenging environment, through which you will excel exponentially. On top of this we offer:
- An attractive salary package.
- Access to the best productivity and training tools.
- Continuous personal growth and limitless career development.
- Potential stock option plan.
- We invite you to be part of a game changing team that is obsessive about creating products our customers love!
At Triparound we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.