About the job Quantum Computing Specialist at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore)
About the company
Standard Chartered Bank is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered Bank is building the first full-stack gate model quantum computer on UK soil. This is part of the UK governments’ aim to be the first quantum ready economy. Standard Chartered will be running finance-based quantum machine learning algorithms. Press release here.
What you will be working on:
- Develop and execute innovative quantum machine learning techniques to solve a range of financial services use cases
- Work with universities / research organisations on collaborative engagements that create patentable deliverables for the bank.
- Work with governments and regulators internationally to lead in the journey to quantum advantage
What we’re looking for:
- Industry experience or academic background in Quantum Computing
- Programming experience in quantum algorithms
- Candidates who are intellectually curious, analytical and willing to learn & take responsibility day and day and to deliver outputs.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services NOT required
- Cutting-edge nature. Work on UK’s first quantum computer
- Automatic enrollment of the Turing Talent Leadership Programme including training, mentorship and industry networking, to accelerate your career progression
- A leader and a team culture that fosters diversity
We are looking for the next generation of technology leaders who are eager to learn and grow. No matter your ethnicity, background, we’d love to hear from you.
Start Date: ASAP
No. of positions: 1
Hiring locations: Singapore.
Flexible working days/hours? Yes
About Turing Talent Programme
Founded by people from Google, Meta, Microsoft and McKinsey, Turing Talent specialises in the recruitment of cutting-edge areas such as Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. Different from traditional recruitment, the flagship Turing Talent programme offers leadership training specifically for tech professionals and mentorship alongside your job. www.turingtalent.org