About the job Full-Stack Developer - Internship Program
We make tech to change voices, like to make one actor speak in the voice of another and otherwise change voices. We graduated from Techstars last year and raised a $1.5M seed round, and our tech was used in one of the highest-grossing movies of 2019. We are now working on various other projects mainly with Hollywood studios and working on developing a subscription model and making our tech work robustly in real-time, among other things.
We have three technical teams at this company:
1. Research. Does deep learning almost exclusively. No SQL or classical machine learning.
3. Delivery. Processes audio data and runs models on it.
We don't do any classical machine learning at all, and we don't use SQL as a data science tool. The "data science" at our company is almost all deep learning (maybe a little bit of DSP).
• The intern will probably try some significant new ideas we have to improve things.
• Decreasing latency or making it easier to move models to production.
• Understanding of deep learning.
• Python programming.
• Programming experience with machine learning and possibly in performance optimization is desirable.
• Experience with PyTorch is desirable.
Internship Duration: 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, More than 12 Months
Preferred Start dates: Q4 2020, Q1 2021, Q2 2021, Q3 2021, Evergreen - positions open all year round
No. of hours per week: 10-40
Are you looking to hire the intern full time, assuming he/she does a good job? Yes, but our engineering team is based in Ukraine, so salaries might not be competitive with those in the UK.