About the job Data Scientist
Data Scientist at SeedLegals
Headquartered in London, SeedLegals is a one-stop platform for all the legals you need to start, raise and grow your company. Trusted by 20000+ UK startups and investors. www.seedlegals.com
You will be working as a Data Scientist shaping the future of data and reporting directly to CTO.
SeedLegal’s services and insights are in high demand, and we have a lot of freedom in how we tackle our challenges. We get to work with a wide range of data on start-ups, their funding, legals, and how they interact with our platform. We’re looking for a creative problem solver to help kick off the data science side of our team.
What you will be working on:
- Collaborate with teams company-wide to identify opportunities where your insights, models, and research can make the most difference.
- Seek out promising data sources, and enrich existing ones, to enable new areas of analysis.
- Perform and assist in A/B test design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Build tools and tests to improve data quality and reliability.
- Model future outcomes, present scenarios and advise on decisions.
- Act as an effort multiplier through automation, optimization, and education.
Our ideal candidate:
- Good to have experience of Python and SQL (PostgreSQL is what we use at SeedLegals). Experience can include personal or university projects, internships or work experience
- Good to have experience with AWS cloud environments and infrastructure
- Having worked with data from Google Analytics or Hubspot is helpful, as these are key data sources for us
- Prior experience building, deploying, and maintaining models in a production environment/company setting is a plus
- We value hands-on experiences. So if you have prior contributions on Github, Kaggle, StackExchange, or similar sites, please include in your resume.
- Apply your skills to drive real business outcomes. Your work makes a difference
- A leader and a team culture that fosters diversity
- Be part of Turing Talent programme and receive benefits including leadership training, mentorship and industry networking
- A rewarding career journey with a competitive salary
- No matter your ethnicity, background, we’d love to hear from you.
Start Date: ASAP
Work location: UK
Salary: £40-42K p.a.
About Turing Talent Programme
Founded by people from Google, Meta, Microsoft and McKinsey, Turing Talent specialises in recruitment in cutting-edge areas such as Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. Different from traditional recruitment, the flagship Turing Talent programme offers leadership training specifically for tech professionals and mentorship alongside your job. www.turingtalent.org