About the job Machine Learning Manager
Deloitte is a global organization who advises the world's largest clients on the application of ESG data, analytics, AI and disruptive ESG digital technologies to manage risk, create innovative propositions and solutions and generate value.
About the role
This role is positioned within AI & Automation - harnessing machine learning and cognitive capabilities to derive new insight from a myriad of unstructured and structured data sources and removing manual effort. Risk Analytics is an integral part of Deloitte's advisory capabilities, and their OneDeloitte strategy enables individuals to work with their specialists in different areas across the business.
You will work as a Machine Learning Engineer Manager:
- Engage and consult with clients on foundational Data, AI, ML, Analytics requirements.
- Build Proof of Concepts (PoC) with hands on efforts that demonstrate understanding of requirements and knowledge of AI/ML tools.
- Translate PoCs into production grade code with appropriate guardrails and reviews.
- Design the AI/ML-powered Data architecture with the security focus and tools baked in by default.
- Assist in developing our AI/ML community of practice by sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers.
- Collaborate with our partners, developers, and engineers to build repeatable AI/ML powered cloud-native solutions that accelerate our clients path to value.
- Build industry leading recommendation system, develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning.
- Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques, improve model and recommendation strategy.
- Engage with clients to get a detailed understanding of their specific needs and ensure that data and information meets our clients business requirements.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for the client as it relates to project work.
- Management of the engagement project team, providing support and stepping in to support team members in their development areas and challenges on engagements.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Leading the development of client bids and presentations of proposals through reports and slide decks.
- Experience with deploying ML Solutions e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure cloud.
- Experience with designing, building, and maintaining production-grade ML, machine learning workflows and pipelines platforms and exposure to cloud services necessary to build end to end pipeline
- Leading engagements delivering, working with or knowledge on a range of coding languages such e.g., Python, Scala, Java.
- Understanding of, and experience with, the development of solutions beyond the proof-of-concept stage into industrial-strength products
- Strong delivery skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Proven experience managing teams across multiple locations both within the UK and overseas, and in an onshore/offshore delivery model, taking responsibility for the team and project deliverables.
- Strong planning, organisation, and management skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
Additional Experience (Desirable):
- Postgraduate degree in a scientific subject (Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, Engineering, etc.) or equivalent and/or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant consulting/industry expertise.
- Experience working in one or more of our Risk Analytics focus industries.
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields.
- Experience managing key client relationships and/or managing multiple engagements.
- Leading engagements delivering, working with or knowledge on a range of tools such as:
- Data Visualisation tools e.g., Tableau, Power BI, QlikView.
- Data Engineering skills e.g., Data pipelines & ETL.
- Apply your skills in one of the top challenges of this generation: climate change. Your work makes a difference
- Working at a world-leading organisation
- Competitive salary
- Extensive, generous benefits
- Automatic enrolment of the Turing Talent Leadership Program, exclusive for top talent in the technology industry.
About Turing Talent
Founded by people from Google, Meta and Microsoft, Turing Talent is a recruitment firm by tech people for tech people. Whats unique is the Leadership Program. Whenever youre hired, you have free access to the program, coaching and a top alumni circle. Its a career fast-track program for top tech talent. https://www.turingtalent.org/leadershipprogram