About the job Senior Consultant, Information Management, Data Risk & Analytics at Deloitte
Deloitte’s mission is to deliver meaningful work for priority clients and society. As part of the largest Risk Analytics practice in the UK, Deloitte’s practitioners understand exactly how data underpins a business and how improving the management, use and insight from this data improves performance and reduces risk.
Deloitte combines people's skills and Deloitte tools across four main areas to help clients excel anywhere in the world: Data & Software engineering, Information Management, Data Science, and AI & Automation.
What you will be working on
You’ll be joining Deloitte’s Information Management team, working on a variety of projects with a wide range of clients, supporting them to build robust data foundations and management practices to create a lasting impact in the areas of Data Strategy, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Lineage, Data Privacy (including GDPR), Data Quality, Data Migration and Data Governance Technology.
- Help clients define and implement their long-term Data Management Strategy to ensure their data is managed and used as a valuable asset
- Interview client stakeholders, analyse data and evaluate documentation to assess a client's current Data Management capabilities and identify any gaps to be addressed.
- Define a client's ‘to-be' state, which will involve the design of Target Operating Models so that data is efficiently managed within the organisation
- Support clients in the creation of a business case to deliver Data Management improvements
- Contribute to the development of the Data & Information Management community of practice.
- Understanding of Data Strategy, Governance and Quality principles and familiarity with processes, policies, and any of the key technology vendor platforms;
- Experience in leading workstreams or small teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality tools (i.e. Informatica DQ, Informatica Axon, Collibra, etc).
- Consulting experience, including working on client facing projects, contributing to proposal writing, presentations and pre-sales activities.
- Data Governance certification/s (i.e. DAMA, EDM Council)
- Project Management experience of both waterfall and agile delivery approaches.
- Top brand-name company;
- Strong culture: Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact;
- You will automatically enroll in the Turing Talent Leadership Programme, designed for technical individuals to accelerate your career and personal development;
- Opportunity to specialise in one or more elements of Information Management, in advisory and/or technical capacities, as well as developing propositions and teams of your own;
- Flexibility: At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients.
Contract type: permanent employment
Start Date: ASAP
Work location: London
Number of positions available: 3
About Turing Talent Leadership Program
Founded by people from Google, Meta, Microsoft and McKinsey, Turing Talent is revolutionizing what a tech career looks like. Don’t settle just for any job! Find a platform to GROW! We pair jobs with a holistic leadership program specifically for tech professionals to accelerate your career and personal development. https://www.turingtalent.org/l...