About the job Senior Software Engineer at EliseAI
EliseAI is a fast-growing NYC startup building a state-of-the-art conversational AI platform to power business conversations in the leasing, housing, and health care markets.
At EliseAI, our skilled team of engineers, and sales and operations talent is building the future of conversational AI. EliseAI is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical co-founders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
About the role
EliseAI is growing quickly and you'll be scaling out the infrastructure for 24/7 service for our first million apartments and beyond. The product-engineering team is small but growing, which means you'll have a huge impact on the technical direction and product that is used by thousands of people a day.
Here are your core objectives:
- Contribute rapidly to our core software platform that automates the leasing process and helps our customers operate their apartment communities more efficiently.
- Develop and own new features that increase value for our customers.
- Propose meaningful improvements to our software architecture and design patterns.
- Learn and drive engineering best practices.
- Leverage automating testing and continuous integration / continuous delivery in order to rapidly iterate on our product.
Were much more interested in someone who is hungry to learn and perform than someone whose resume checks all the boxes.
We're looking for someone who
- Is excited to work hard at a fast-growing startup
- Is great at solving problems with little guidance
- Has startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and a sense of urgency
- Has a strong bias for action
- Has strong system design knowledge
- Has 2+ years of Java, C#, Go, or Python experience
Nice to have include
- Understanding of microservices architecture and event-driven distributed systems
- Understanding of machine learning and data
- AWS experience
Growth and impact. It's not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that's scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you'll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute it. You'll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn't when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact, you'll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company-paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Salary: $200-250k + substantial equity
Contract type: permanent employment
Start Date: ASAP
About Turing Talent Leadership Program
Founded by people from Google, Meta, Microsoft, and McKinsey, Turing Talent is revolutionizing what a tech career looks like. Don't settle just for any job! Find a platform to GROW! We pair jobs with a holistic leadership program specifically for tech professionals to accelerate your career and personal development. https://www.turingtalent.org/leadershipprogram