About the job Data Visualizer and Storyteller at Deloitte
Deloitte’s mission is to deliver meaningful work for priority clients and society. As part of the largest Risk Analytics practice in the UK, Deloitte’s practitioners understand exactly how data underpins a business and how improving the management, use and insight from this data improves performance and reduces risk.
Deloitte combines people's skills and Deloitte tools across four main areas to help clients excel anywhere in the world: Data & Software engineering, Information Management, Data Science, and AI & Automation.
What you will be working on
- Work with clients to understand their insight requirements and help them by adding business value through analyzing data and creating insight that drives decision making
- Identify the `big picture from both market and client data and relate findings back to client requirements
- Visualize and tell a story with the data
- Undertake quality assurance checks to identify any data quality issues
- Undertake desk research and tracking news, government policies, and updates to keep the business up to date
- Must-have skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience in an analytical role
- Strong and structured approach to problem-solving and communicating complex topics in an innovative and effective manner
- Strong time-management and detail-orientation skills
- Experience in using coding language to query data (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience in using data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview)
- Experience or knowledge of statistical modelling
- Top brand-name company
- Strong culture: Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact.
- Growth: You will automatically enroll in the Turing Talent Leadership Programme, designed for technical individuals to accelerate your career and personal development.
- Flexibility: At Deloitte, we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients.
Contract type: permanent employment
Start Date: ASAP
Work location: London
Number of positions available: 3
About Turing Talent Leadership Program
Founded by people from Google, Meta, Microsoft and McKinsey, Turing Talent is revolutionizing what a tech career looks like. Don’t settle just for any job! Find a platform to GROW! We pair jobs with a holistic leadership program specifically for tech professionals to accelerate your career and personal development. https://www.turingtalent.org/l...