Job Openings Machine Learning - Internship Program
About the job Machine Learning - Internship Program
Retorio’s motivation is to decipher human personality traits and communication behavior to help companies identify talent more efficiently and develop it further. Thereby, we combine the latest research from two disciplines: psychology and artificial intelligence. We have developed a cutting edge AI-technology that analyses video data in order to help people become more confident when making decisions about whom to hire and how to communicate with other people. We help individuals discover their personality and become more successful while helping companies identify and develop talent. We’re supported by world-class individuals with a wide background in technology and with people. Our customers are internationally operating companies such as BMW or Tata Consultancy Services.
We’re looking for an experienced machine learning engineer, who is fascinated by the idea to decipher human behavior with the use of technology.
- Develop new and improve existing machine learning models
- Develop data and model pipelines and implement machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Develop, review and maintain API code with distributed, serverless architecture
- Take responsibility for the entire lifecycle (research, design, experimentation, development. deployment, monitoring, and maintenance)
- Analyze large and complex data sets to derive valuable insights
- Research and implement best practices to enhance API existing machine learning infrastructure
- Background in computer science, preferably M.S. degree and/or PhD
- Someone who cares about software engineering and enjoys solving AI problems
- Profound experience with cloud providers such as GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure
- Profound experience working with Python
- Experience training neural networks in at least one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Excellent analytical and numerical capabilities and a solid understanding of both probability and statistics
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and apply creative reasoning to find solutions and bring them to completion
What valuable experience can you offer to interns that join you?
- Flexibility: We like to work as a close team, no matter if in physical space or virtually. You decide where you work from.
- Stimulation: Learning never ends. You will get deep insights into our cutting-edge AI.
- Openness: We are an interdisciplinary team with various cultural backgrounds and from different disciplines
- Responsibility and growth
- Stress and joy
- Setbacks and learnings
Internship Duration: 6 months
Preferred Start dates: ASAP
No. of hours per week: Full time preferred. Minimum 25 hours per week
Are you looking to hire the intern full-time, assuming he/she does a good job? Yes
Compensation: EUR1000/ month
Location: Remote or Munich. Germany