About the job Senior Recruitment Manager
About Turing Talent
Turing Talent is headquartered in London, UK and has an international team in multiple countries. We specialize in recruitment of technical talent, such as software developers and Artificial Intelligence engineers. Our Founders and Advisors are from top companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft and McKinsey.
Position: Senior Recruitment
- The Division includes three sub-teams: Candidate Marketing (for sourcing candidates), Recruitment and Experience (for candidate experience after they’re hired)
- Be responsible for overall success of the Division, which is to fill technical roles for our clients brought in by the Business Development Division
- Manage and collaborate with sub-team leads and team members to source, screen and schedule interviews with candidates
- Develop a good understanding of clients’ businesses and their talent needed, so as to make the best match between candidates and clients
- Communicate directly with our clients to recommend shortlisted candidates, arrange interviews, resolve problems to ultimately ensure hiring success
- Be the leader that leads with example, and develops new or junior team members through guidance and knowledge sharing
Salary: As per industry standards
Contract type: this is a long-term freelancer contract. This means you will need to take care of your own tax and social security payments.
Location: Remote. No work permit required.
Experience is good, but attitude
What We Are Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment. Technical recruitment experience is preferred but not a must
- At least 1 year of experience being a manager of a team
- Comfortable communicating in English in professional environments
- Ability to work with UK time zones
To love and thrive in this job,
you’re someone that is:
- Passionate in talking to people and giving people opportunities
- Loves improving processes to maximise efficiency
- Enjoys problem-solving
What We Offer
- A competitive salary
- Direct exposure to international businesses, especially in the US and UK
- Opportunity to build, lead and grow your own division.
- Working directly with an international team from the UK and Europe
- Some level of flexibility in terms of working hours and location
Why we are hiring in Turkey
Some of our amazing team members are from Turkey, which gives us confidence that there is a great culture fit and skills fit. You will be our most senior hire in Turkey so far.