About the job Data Scientist
Rollick is a leader in marketing platforms to help retailers and manufacturers provide an individualized, online and in-store experience for the powersports, RV and marine industries. Rollick is a US-based company who are open to international talent and can work remotely.
What you will be working on:
- Build customer 'propensity to buy' model. Rollick has a large number of detailed buyer action data from multiple sources, such as website visits, offline store visit data, online forms and call information. The aim is to analyse and trace through potential buyer's data along their decision-making journey before purchase, so as to predict any new visitor's likely behaviour and ultimately recommend best actions for sales and marketing in order to convert to a purchase.
- You will be analysing these real-world data to build a model to predict 'propensity to buy' and other valuable insights.
- Experience in data science using Python. Experience can be from university projects, personal projects, prior work or internships
- Ability to work independently
- Love problem solving
- Experience with Azure (Rollick's cloud provider) or other cloud providers such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in Machine Learning and platforms such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience can be from university projects, personal projects, prior work or internships
No. of open positions: 1
Compensation: £2,000-2,500 per month depending on the number of working hours
Target start date: September
Internship duration: 3-6 months, to be mutually agreed
Would this role have the potential to convert to a permanent position (yes/no): Yes