About the job Senior Manager - Sales
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal profile should be an excellent leader with the primary goal of leading the sales team, mentoring and overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals, and monitoring performance as a whole.
He/ She should define and communicate the business KPIs and targets to the team on a regular basis, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business's commercial performance.
The role is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to build relationships and understand customer trends. Its an integral part of the business in that it also involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments.
- Own and hit/exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Provide sales strategy recommendations with detailed and accurate sales MI reports to the CEO and leadership team.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty, retention, and sustainability.
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with customers.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Establish and conduct sales training & coaching programs to the team.
- Build a strong sales team - manage and recruit team members as needed to optimize team performance
- Responsible for sales leads management using software provided
Working hours - Monday to Saturday - 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Employment Type - Full-time / Permanent / Working from Home
Career progression: Promoted to the next level in the
company upon successful delivery and performance with cross-functional
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is keen on an exciting new challenge; ready to develop their skill with international academic curricula and markets.
Sound like you? Please apply
*Please note we will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.