About the job Product & Marketing Designer
Unleash is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface allows users to enter their search query and receive relevant ranked results which are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
We are looking for a talented, hungry Product & Marketing Designer with a real passion for all things design to join our team. You will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and provide design to a variety of departments in the company - product, marketing and brand.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create designs involving complex systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences for an innovative electron based app
- Design digital marketing assets like the company’s website, social pages, landing pages, banners, guides, case studies, blogs, and emails
- Create animations and illustrations
- Develop and implement our brand identity through different platforms
- Take part in defining and working with an exciting design system to be used across multiple mediums and platforms
- Collaborate with design, product, marketing, sales and engineering teams.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- +-2 years of designing web and mobile apps / relevant experience from a studio / branding agency
- Bachelor of design in visual communication department (advantage)
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile development environment (advantage!)
- Illustration skills
- Animating- UI- After Effects / Video Editing - a significant advantage(!)
If you are passionate about design who shares both our value of teamwork and drive to take Unleash to the next level, and think you're the right fit, send us your CV!