About the job Junior QA Engineer
Unleash is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface allows users to enter their search query and receive relevant ranked results which are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join our R&D team and continue growing our product!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of tests on both Front and Backend sides as well as integrations with external services
- Executing hands-on manual tests of the companies products on different OS
- Use a variety of tools for debugging and executing tests
- Reporting and tracking issues (bugs and tasks)
- Working collaboratively with other team members from the Product and Development teams
- Report to QA Team lead
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of a software testing course or a relevant academic degree
- At least 1 year of experience as a manual software tester
- Understanding of client/server model
- Experience working with Linux & Mac
- Good inter-personal skills
If you are a bright, pro-active, ambitious and naturally curious person who shares our value of teamwork, and you hold these skills, send us your CV!