About the job Account Executive
Unleash is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface allows users to enter their search query and receive relevant ranked results which are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
We are looking for an Account Executive to manage the full sales cycle from inbound and outbound prospects, qualify leads, carry out discovery calls, delivering product demonstrations and successfully close sales by educating clients on how Unleash can help them succeed whilst ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full sales cycle including product demos.
- Convert inbound leads into signed contracts.
- Understand the customer’s needs and pains in order to provide the best solution.
- Work with our Marketing and Customer Success Manager to provide the best customer experience.
- Developing and delivering consultative sales presentations and product demonstrations to demonstrate our value proposition to prospects and partners
- Providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Develop, build and sustain long-term relationships with prospects, partners and customers.
- 3+ years demonstrable B2B SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrable experience managing the full sales cycle which includes lead generation, discovery, qualifying leads, pitching, carrying out product demonstrations, objection handling and closing sales
- Experience working in start-ups or SME’s and has the ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Developed business and commercial acumen.
- Excellent communications skills, online and in-person for presentations, and product demos.
- Solution selling ability, excellent discovery skills, objection handling skills
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to both share and challenge thoughts and ideas.
- Consultative selling experience
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and expand commercial revenue
- Consultative approach to selling with a strong focus on customer empathy and rapport building
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Dynamic, energetic and eager for success with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong presentation, communication and social skills.
- Significant experience working with the hi-tech industry - Advantage.
- Resides/works USA hours
If you are passionate about driving growth from customers in new accounts, you have a consistent track record of exceeding quota and a consultative approach to selling and can navigate and identify an organization’s key decision-making criteria and buying process in order to effectively pitch and close key partners and decision makers, send us your CV!