About the job Junior HR Manager
Unleash is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface allows users to enter their search query and receive relevant ranked results which are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
We are looking for a Junior HR Manager to join the team and who will proactively source, identify, attract and retain talents, applying personalized techniques tailored to the specific candidates.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR support to Unleash employees & managers.
- Take an active part in maintaining the unique culture and guiding Unleash employees in it.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills with understanding of employee relations.
- Partner with CEO to understand the specific skills required for each position and build innovative and engaging sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates
- Manage the full recruitment process for multiple roles, from conducting face to face interviews to the feedback stage.
- Multi-task on various projects and initiatives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of HR experience in a high-tech environment
- Recruitment experience in online talent sourcing (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, Instagram, etc).
- Experience leading in-house recruitment efforts for companies in the hi-tech industry
- Expert in conducting in-depth face to face interviews
- An ability to recognize potential talent
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to consult with employees to get them through various situations
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team with superior organizational skills
- Passion for people and a deep sense of sensitivity
If you are a bright, pro-active, ambitious and naturally curious person who shares both our value of teamwork and relationships, and you hold these skills, send us your CV!