About the job Head of Customer SupportUpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 15k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet.
We are looking for Head of Customer Support at Tallinn HQ. You will be in charge of Customer Happiness and creating the customer service standard within all our markets. Our new Head of Customer support is a fun-loving and service-minded person that creates the UpSteam Experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
Managing Customer Happiness.
- Coordinating and optimizing Customer Service flow.
Developing and implementing customer service standards within all of our markets.
Measure, report and increase NPS of customers.
We are looking for:
2-4 years of experience in startup(s) building long-lasting customer relationships.
A combination of peoples' and analytical skills.
Experience in working with multi-role & cultural teams.
- Critical Thinker who has time management skills with a thorough understanding of accountability.
- Proficient in Estonian and English (+ other languages can come in handy).
- Sales skills will come in handy.
- Experience with CRM tools.
- Past experience or sincere interest in the mobility sector.
- Opportunity for Options.
- No corporate bullshit or bureaucracy.
- In the lead role of upgrading UpSteam Customer Service standards.
- Working with a highly focused and talented team while enjoying Startup Community
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- Seriously impactful work from changing customer behavior and integrating a better standard to the car wash market.
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights”. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.