About the job Content Marketer
UpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 22k washes done in 3 years, located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet. We have multiple awards and nominations for environmental and mobility innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer to join our HQ. The marketing team's greatest focus in 2020 is taking UpSteam's numbers to the next level. The ideal candidate has a knack for telling engaging stories in visual + written form and has a track record from a similar role in a startup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating campaigns and Content that drives new unique users;
- Growing Social channels for all markets in their local languages while being supported by CMO and Country Managers;
- Writing engaging copies for social and email marketing and promoting them;
- Creating educational content (video, photo) that builds trusts within mainstream consumers;
- Optimizing our Content Strategy & Targeting from data;
We are looking for a creative soul who:
- Really knows their way around the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin);
- is the master of email marketing who know's how to connect with the hive;
- Has a track record of growing business;
- Is really passionate about personal growth and has a learner mindset;
- is structured and data-oriented;
- has full professional and creative proficiency in English (+ native in Estonian, Finish, or Polish) and could have written a better job ad than we did. Knowing Finnish, Polish, German, or Norwegian is a plus;
- is independent enough to deliver on what they promise and can focus on what's really important at the time;
- Having experience with photo- and videography or can use Adobe tools for marketing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) is an advatange.
- Competitive pay with structured bonus system;
- No corporate bullshit or bureacracy;
- Opportunity to directly contribute in creation of a scalable international business;
- Ability to directly influence the company's performance from day one;
- Freedom to experiment with ideas and really let the creative juices flow;
- Comfy HQ office in Tallinn while having the freedom to work from distance;
- Flexible startup hours and community events;
- Amazing learning opportunities from riding a unicorn in the making and working with a highly focused and talented team;
- Cultural Events to let off some steam (pun intended);
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights”. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.
Did we get you excited? If this the next step you want to take in your life then Join the #InnoWashion!