About the job Global Content Marketer
UpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 22k washes done in 3 years, located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet. We have multiple awards and nominations for environmental and mobility innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Global Content Marketer to join our HQ. The marketing team's greatest focus in 2020 is taking UpSteam's numbers to the next level. The ideal candidate has a knack for telling engaging stories in visual + written form and has a track record from a similar role in a startup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating new unique users and building our audience through campaigns & collaborations;
- Growing Social channels for all markets in their local languages while being supported by CMO and local teams;
- Writing engaging copies for social, email marketing and promoting them;
- Creating educational content (video, photo) that builds trusts within mainstream consumers;
- Optimizing our Content Strategy & Targeting from data;
We are looking for a creative soul who:
- Really knows their way around the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin);
- is the black belt in email marketing and knows how to connect with the hive;
- Has a track record of growing business through marketing;
- is structured enough to be consistent and can analyse role-relevant data;
- has professional and creative writing proficiency in English;
- Is really passionate about personal growth and has a learner's mindset;
- and could have written a better job ad than we did;
- Having experience with photo- or videography or skills in Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) is an immense advantage;
- Has previous startup experience in a similar role and company stage is a huge plus.
- Competitive pay with structured bonus system and stock options;
- No corporate bullshit or bureacracy;
- Opportunity to directly contribute in growth of a scalable international business pre Series A funding round;
- and influence the company's performance from day one;
- Freedom to experiment with ideas and really let the creatives juices flow;
- Working with a highly focused and talented team;
- Comfy HQ office in Tallinn while having the freedom to work from distance;
- Flexible startup hours and community events;
- Cultural Events to let off some steam (pun intended);
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability and aim to hire people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights” and "Founders Beer". We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.
Are you excited to step forward? If this exactly what you need in your life then Join the #InnoWashion today!