About the job Human Resources Intern
UpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car-care frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 15k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn and Helsinki. Our innovative approach to an otherwise stagnated industry is making car wash sexy again while being better for the planet. After fundraising €1M, we are ready for serious expansion over Europe.
We are looking for an HR Intern to work hand-in-hand with our HR department Manager at Tallinn HQ. You will be assisting him on seriously important tasks that involve learning (a lot!), managing people, and organizing UpSteam events. Our intern is a fun-loving person that loves to communicate with a team of 25-40 people and invest heavily in constant personal growth!
What you’ll be doing:
Diving deep on legal aspects of recruitment & pay structure,
- Learning how to manage and assist 25+ washers,
- Co-organizing cultural and educational cross-team events,
- Managing & arranging washer's salary-related data,
- Depending on your skill level, new learning opportunities may arise.
We are looking for:
An outgoing and fun-loving team player who loves to communicate with people,
- A hard-working hero who doesn’t fear to get his/her hands dirty,
- Critical Thinker who has time management skills with a thorough understanding of accountability,
- Personal Growth enthusiast, who is always learning and improving.
Benefits (role is unpaid)
All-around experience in the HR department,
- Even though you are just an Intern, you won't be making coffee or anything. Only important work!
- Country-wide and cross-country expansion with related insights for scaling a business,
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- No corporate bullshit and bureaucracy.
- Working with a highly focused and talented team while enjoying Startup Community
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights”. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.