About the job Country ManagerUpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 15k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet.
We are looking for a Country Manager in Tallinn to work hand-in-hand with our local team. You are in charge of Estonian operations from sales to quality management while working inside our Tallinn HQ. Our new Country Manager is a leader in its purest form that connects our teams together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maximizing revenue & profitability on the local market (B2B sales, customer reactivation, executing new sales strategies)
- Managing the success of the local team (customer service, sales, HR, marketing, quality, etc)
- Country-wide expansion to new cities (Tartu, Pärnu, etc)
We are looking for:
- Past experience from working in a Startup (2 is preferred).
- Expert in B2B sales and managing sales teams with great networking skills.
- Experience working with multi-role & cultural teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and down-to-earth thinking.
- Proficient in Estonian and English languages (Russian comes in handy too).
- Past experience or sincere interest in the mobility sector.
- Decent skills in financial analytics and peoples' management.
- Proficient with CRM, Excel and other operations related software.
- Attractive bonus system from growing revenue.
- No corporate bullshit and bureaucracy.
- Country-wide expansion while working from the HQ.
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- Working with a highly focused and talented team while enjoying Startup Community
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights”. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.