About the job Marketing Intern
UpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 20k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern in our Helsinki office. You will be working alongside our Finnish team and Tallinn HQ as your direct report will be the CMO Siim Pukk. We are looking for someone who aspires to be a Content Marketer or Social Media Manager and has a knack for copywriting or photography/videography.
What you’ll be doing:
- *The actual task list depends on your internship requirements and personal growth aspirations.
- Helping manage UpSteam Suomi social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram) which includes:
- Generating campaigns to drive traffic and app installs;
- Creating branded social media content;
- Writing e-mail newsletters;
- Creating soulful copy from English briefs and other translations;
We are looking for a creative type who:
- Knows their way around the social media channels named above;
- Has some experience around creating content (video, photo, design or writing);
- Is passionate about personal growth;
- is native Finnish speakers and speaks English at least on B2 level.
- Can be independent enough to take on tasks and deliver what they promise;
- Is ready to work for more than 15 hours per week and will be with us for at least 3 months.
- The internship is unpaid.
- Ability to directly influence the company's results through marketing.
- Support and freedom to try your own ideas in a business environment.
- Freedom to decide when and where you work from.
- Experience from working in an international company.
- Amazing personal growth from riding a unicorn in the making.
- No corporate bullshit or bureaucracy.
- Working with a highly focused and talented team.
- A seriously impactful internship that includes changing customer behavior and integrating a better standard to the car wash market.
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights” and other. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.
Did we get you excited? If this the experience you want in your resume then Join the #InnoWashion