About the job Sales and Support ManagerUpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 15k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with innovative car wash solution while being better for the planet.
We are looking for a new teammate who will be responsible for Sales & Support Manager in our Warsaw office. You will be in charge of bringing in new offices and car fleets and support our current customers. You will have a multirole position in the transition phase and until role is divided. Later you will be either all in sales or support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Finding leads and closing deals.
- Onboarding new wash locations and supporting them.
- Managing orders from new bookings to sending out invoices.
- Washing cars at first until the team of washers is large enough.
- Working hand in hand with our Country Manager on kickstarting the new market.
- Perfecting sales and business operations based on customer feedback.
We are looking for:
at least 2 years of experience in sales or customer-facing positions.
- Experience working in multi-role & cultural teams.
- A detail-oriented and a quick-thinking person to can switch between tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Polish (native) and English (+ other languages can come in handy).
- Experience with CRM tools.
- Past experience doing sales in a startup is recommended.
- Past experience or sincere interest in the mobility sector.
- Multi-level salary structured for results.
- Revenue split on washing days.
- No corporate bullshit or bureaucracy.
- Opportunity for career growth within the Company.
- Working with a highly focused and talented international team.
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- Seriously impactful work from changing customer behavior and integrating a better standard to the car wash market.
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize monthly cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights”. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.