Job Openings B2B Sales manager
About the job B2B Sales managerUpSteam is a platform connecting busy car owners with mobile car washers to make car ownership frictionless. We are a fast-growing startup with over 20k washes done and a 14 million valuation located in Tallinn, Helsinki, and Warsaw. UpSteam is building the future of car-care with an innovative car wash solution while being much better for the planet.
We are looking for a new teammate who will join us as a B2B Sales Manager in our Warsaw office. You will be in charge of bringing in new business clients and manage our current customers. This is a growing role and our new B2B Sales Manager will work closely with the operations team to drive the evolution of the UpSteam business in Poland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Finding leads and closing deals.
- Onboarding new customers and managing your key accounts.
- Managing orders from new bookings to sending out invoices.
- Working hand in hand with our Country Manager on kickstarting the new market.
- Perfecting sales and business operations based on customer feedback.
We are looking for:
at least 2 years of experience in sales or customer-facing positions.
- Experience working in multi-role & cultural teams.
- A detail-oriented and a quick-thinking person to can switch between tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Polish (native) and English (+ other languages can come in handy).
- Experience with CRM tools (like Pipedrive).
- Past experience doing sales in a startup is recommended.
- Past experience or sincere interest in the mobility sector.
- Multi-level salary structured for results.
- No corporate bullshit or bureaucracy.
- Opportunity for career growth within the Company.
- Working with a highly focused and talented international team.
- Amazing personal growth from growing and taming a fast-paced Unicorn in the making.
- Seriously impactful work from changing customer behavior and integrating a better standard to the car wash market.
Our team is packed with smart people who like working together as much as to consider UpSteam its second family. Our people are foremost, learners and go-getters, that never get discouraged by obstacles and have a problem-solving attitude in life. We value independence and accountability while hiring people we want to work with. Our team is well-connected and we organize cross-team cultural events like “UpSteam Family Nights” regularly. We are small enough to care for each other and our customers while being big enough to make a dent in the world.