About the job Financial Data Analyst
The Financial Data Analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, the Data Analyst assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for trends or areas for improvement. The Analyst then delivers that information to the partners and clients and uses it to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a service, product, or system.
- Interpret data, and analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders.
- Develop and implement data analysis, leverage data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, business management, or economics.
- deep experience with managing budgets
- ability to write reports and interpret data
- ability to present findings in a polished way
- entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics like Excel
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,300.00 - $1,700.00 per month
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Work Location: Remote