About the job Level 3 Server Technician
VargasAndrews is a boutique business consulting firm that believes in improving business owners’ quality of life. VargasAndrews has offices in the United States, Australia, and the Philippines and specializes in a variety of different services to help businesses transform.
About the Hiring Company
The client is looking for a Level 3 Server Technician who will be responsible in executing IT deployment projects and will work closely with the team.
Successful candidates will be working in a company that empowers IT solution providers to achieve their most ambitious vision of success.
- Develop and deploy useful tools and scripts to facilitate ease of maintenance and administration, and ensure security, availability, and performance of network infrastructures through dedicated maintenance procedures.
- Solve T2/3 user problems in a timely, efficient and friendly way
- Document the solution
- Analyze and defeat bugs through proactive troubleshooting and problem solving,
- Deliver an impeccable standard of customer service.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Primary Skills in Active Directory
- AD Server Migration
- AD Troubleshooting, AD Replication
- FRS, DFSR, DNS, DHCP, GPO, File Server, AD Network Secondary Skills Required in O365 OR Virtualization
- O365 L3 level troubleshooting and AD on L1/L2 level
- Advanced AD experience and Administration
- Advanced DNS management experience
- AD Setup and Migration
- AD Group policy management
- Windows Backup and Configuration.
- Basic knowledge of powerShell scripting for AD, Exchange and O365
- Advanced Azure AD integration with O365 maintenance and troubleshooting
- Advanced O365 new setup and migration to O365
- Basic knowledge of email security product setup
- Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks.
- Good communication skill
- Basic Networking
- Able to work on a continuous night shift schedule