Recruitment Privacy and Retention Policy
Collection of Personal Data
Within the recruitment process, we collect and store the following categories of personal data about you:
- Data which you have provided to us in your candidate profile, including first and last name, country, e-mail and phone number.
- Data which you have entered on our database, including desired annual salary, your motivation, information about disabilities (if and to the extent that it is relevant for the job offered).
- Data which you have provided to us in your application documents (curriculum vitae CV, cover letter) including work experience, qualifications and language skills.
- Data from online assessments (e.g. personality tests, cognitive ability tests) and video interviews.
- Data provided to us by your referees (if applicable). These are reference points that you have given us to contact.
We collect personal data directly from you or from our external partners, e.g. headhunters. We can also obtain information from professional social networks, such as LinkedIn, job boards such as Indeed, and from other publicly accessible sources (only information relevant to your professional life) for the purposes of actively approaching you with job offers or for the purpose of confirming the accuracy of the information presented by you within the course of the application.
Your personal data may be used for following purposes:
- To assess your application for the job offered and to communicate with you within the recruitment process.
- To contact you in case of an alternative career opportunity within VargasAndrews.
- To contact you following your unsolicited application.
- Based on your consent to send you personalized information on current open job postings.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described above, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
We may share your personal information such as your resume, transcript of the interview and/or the recording of the interview with our internal management team and/or clients.
We retain your data for a period of 36 months after your last job application. We further retain your personal data after that period in case there is a relevant job offering for which you will be a fitting candidate.
In addition, you can request the deletion of your candidate profile or the withdrawal of your application by contacting our recruitment experts at [email protected].
In case your application is successful we may store your personal data within the subsequent employment in compliance with the applicable legal regulations.