Job Openings #654 - Programme Manager
About the job #654 - Programme Manager
Job opportunity only available for Latin America residents
- B2 English level (Upper-intermediate) or higher
- +5 years of experiencie as a Programme Manager
- Prior hands-on experience in a product development environment leveraging Agile practices and expert knowledge of Project Management and SDLC principles.
- Experience in a PMO environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations as required, to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectively, and to independently drive projects through to completion.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management. Must be able to dive deep into technical details with project teams and zoom out to understand and communicate the big picture.
- Strong executive presence and experience advising and interfacing business leadership on technology related issues, excellent executive-level verbal, and written communication.
- Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively in a matrix with minimal guidance, proven influencing skills.
- Payment domain or FinTech experience is a major plus
- Define program scope, requirements, stakeholders.
- Develop integrated plans and schedules to track progress and dependencies with other functions and external parties.
- Drive the execution of deliverables across multiple teams and functions.
- Coordinate work for geographically distributed teams
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues, dependencies and impacts
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on progress to all stakeholders.
- Facilitate planning and execution of workstreams working in collaboration with workstream leads.
- Interact confidently and collaborate with various stakeholders including Management, Product teams, developers, architects, operation and security teams.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts by providing input into a framework for program management aligned with modern agile, lean and design thinking practices.
What do we offer?
- Type of contract: Independent Contractor with Venon Solutions LLC
- Contract duration: Long-term
- Benefits: 2 weeks of PTO (paid time off)
- Holidays: from the North American calendar
Working hours: Full-time EST, fully committed