Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Internal Audit Manager
Our client is a heavy equipment from Japanese. They are looking for the Internal Audit Manager:
Location : Head Office, Bangna, Bangkok
Job Description :
- Work under the Internal Audit Department and run the operation.
- Lead and perform J-SOX audit assignments.
- Provide solutions for each issue relating to the internal audit.
- Ensure each approval process (invoices, collection, documents and etc.) is appropriate.
- Corporate with each department to develop the internal audit process.
- Report to Japanese Manager (in Thailand)
- Enhancement of Audit dept. building stable organization.
- Planning the periodic branch audit.
- Establishment of a method of implementation for audit.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- Work experience, minimum 5 years, in the internal audit and in accounting or finance.
- Work experience in a Japanese company is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of J-SOX will be an advantage.
- Able to travel to upcountry.