About the job Engineers & Managers - (RAMS/ISA/HF/V&V)
Virtue Talent partners with Contractors, Consultancies, EPCM's, PMC's, SME's and Government Agencies to recruit talented engineers and construction professionals to deliver these city-shaping Iconic projects.
We are selective about whom we work with. Subsequently, we partner with organisations who display high employee retention rates, provide clear and well-defined position descriptions, and readily describe their companies' visions, values and culture.
The opportunities in brief: -
1. Senior Systems & Safety Assurance Engineer
- Proficient SME advising clients in Railway Systems projects.
2. Principal Systems Safety & Assurance Engineer
- Technical SME to clients on various complex Rail projects nationally.
3. Safety Assurance Manager
- Lead a small team of Systems Safety and Assurance Engineers; with a technical hands-on approach as Lead Engineer. Develop client relationships, SME to external clients. Bid & tender input.
4. Human Factors Engineer/Consultant - Rail
- HF & HFI in Design of Railway Systems Engineering. SME to internal stakeholders and external clients.
5. RAM/Systems/V&V Engineers/Managers
- Experienced Engineer within Reliability, O&M, Requirements, Integration, Verification and Validation of Railway Systems.
6. Independent Safety Assessor/Certifier (ISA)
- Experienced Railway Consultant, providing a System Safety Assessment with an ISA and Certification service portfolio for clients.
7. Senior/Principal Design Engineers/Manager/ Testing & Commissioning - Railway Signalling
- First Principals Design Engineers required for Major Rail Projects for Tier one Contractors and Consultancies.
- Experienced Signalling Testing & Commissioning Engineers.
- BSc/MSc Degree qualified in a relevant subject, I.E. Computer or Electrical Engineering
- CPEng highly regarded
- INCOSE/IRSE highly regarded
- 5-20+ years of experience
- Rail project experience desirable
- Multi-discipline experience advantageous or in Signalling, Track & Civil
- Considerable Australian Railway experience
- Astute with relevant codes and standards such as CENELEC/ESTi etc.
Award-winning innovative engineering practice offering stability, flexibility, collaboration, interesting projects and realistic remuneration packages. Offices and opportunities in Sydney and Melbourne.
Having placed many Engineers with this organisation over the years (all of which are still there!) We can with confidence, say they are a great company to work for.
We believe we work with some extremely level-headed and flexible businesses that have been proven to value and invest in their employees future. We genuinely place for the long-term, with the T's and C's being the best outcome for everyone involved.
Transparency, confidentiality, respect and a mutually beneficial outcome is the objective with all of our placements.
Applications are strictly confidential, and your resume will not be distributed without prior communication and permission. Every applicant will receive a response from Virtue Talent.
We partner with you as much as we partner with our clients - we are facilitators, assisting and advising you where we can every step of the way.
Please read some of our many reviews on LinkedIn and our website links below.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, applications are only open to those with Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency who are onshore at the time of the application.
https://www.virtuetalent.com/ | https://www.careers-page.com/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/in/virtue-talent/ http://MyEngineerJobs.com
Follow My Engineering Jobs for National job updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/my-engineer-jobs
Virtue Talent partners with equal opportunity employers who value diversity and inclusion.