About the job Civil Engineer - Stormwater/Urban - Design Guru - Niche Projects
National award-winning multi-disciplinary design consultancy with an impressive YoY growth (even in 2020) has a unique and rare opportunity within their Civil & Hydraulic Design Engineering Division for a visionary intermediate or senior Civil Engineer.
This position is new due to continued and sustained growth.
Part of a small team, supportive and cohesive team, undertaking unique Civil & Hydraulic designs, realising architects' vision, and implementing, designing, and managing one-off engineering designs to be proud of.
There is a pathway to Associate.
With a heap of awards under their belt, they are renowned for their expertise.
You are technically astute for delivering projects whilst leading, coaching and mentoring your team to achieve innovative design solutions.
You enjoy the challenges and intricacies of civil design engineering and project management.
If you enjoy first-principles engineering, have exemplary attention to detail and a flair for innovation and stepping outside of the boundaries, then this position is for you!
This organisation has a very social, flexible and inclusive environment. They really have nailed work/life balance.
- Undertaking stormwater reports, investigation and analysis
- Preparing Hydraulic design plans including On-Site Detention (OSD) Systems, Erosion and Sediment Control (ESCP), Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), rainwater tanks for roof water harvesting and general civil works
- Regular contact with clients where your ability to discuss a range of solutions will see you develop key relationships
- Working closely with the director, structural team and drafters for Local Authorities and Private Companies.
To be considered for the role of Stormwater / Civil Engineer / Manager, you will:
- Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering
- Hold or have the desire to gain CPEng status
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3+ years experience in local stormwater management related projects and design
- Experience in preparing Hydraulic design plans including OSD Systems, ESCP, WSUD and general civil works
- Proficiency in relevant building codes with comprehensive knowledge of LGA and Australian Standards
- Experience using computer software including AUTO-CAD, DRAINS/ILSAX, MUSIC, HEC-RAS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - producing reports to exemplary English language standards.
National award-winning engineering practice offering stability, flexibility, collaboration, interesting projects and realistic remuneration packages.
Having placed many Engineers with this organisation over the years (all of which are still there!) We can, with confidence, say they are a great company to work for.
We believe we work with some extremely level-headed and flexible businesses that have been proven to value and invest in their employees future. We genuinely place for the long-term, with the T's and C's being the best outcome for everyone involved.
Transparency, confidentiality, respect and a mutually beneficial outcome is the objective with all of our placements.
Applications are strictly confidential, and we will not distribute your resume without prior communication and permission. Every applicant will receive a response from Virtue Talent.
We partner with you as much as we partner with our clients - we are facilitators, assisting and advising you where we can every step of the way.
Read our many reviews on LinkedIn and our website links below.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, applications are only open to those with Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency who are onshore at the time of the application.
https://www.virtuetalent.com/ | https://www.careers-page.com/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtue-talent https://www.linkedin.com/in/virtue-talent/ http://www.MyEngineerJobs.com
Follow My Engineering Jobs for National job updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/my-engineer-jobs.
Virtue Talent partners with equal opportunity employers who value diversity and inclusion.